LOGs of eap-tls authentication

anoop_c at sifycorp.com anoop_c at sifycorp.com
Thu Sep 13 06:58:07 CEST 2007

Dear
          Thanks for the information.I am getting the logs when stopped
server in debug mode. But the commands service radiusd stop and service
radiusd restart is not working.So i killed the process radiusd using
kill command.Pls let me know the commands to stop and start the server
in normal mode.

Regards
Anoop