intermediate CA authentication failing

mallika mallikkin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 07:02:21 CEST 2007

I am using freeradius 1.0.2. By  using the openssl i created selfsigned root
certificate and from that i created intermediate ca certificate.By using the
intermediate CA i created user certificate.When in 802.1x wired EAP-TLS
authentication , from the client side i was providing the certificate
certified by the intermediate CA.I copied rootCA and Intermediate CA to
/etc/raddb/certs.in that case it is not checking for certificate chain
deapth. IT is giving error 22 and unknown CA.please can any body help me .