Reply VSA Attributes in a list

Faqeer ALI faqeerali at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 08:49:57 CEST 2007

I hope you have understand my problem right, but i will try to re explain
it.
i want to add the vp list in a VSA like following. (the way that NTRadping
utility sends the vps)
VSA
     ->vp
    ->vp
    ->vp
This problem is my bottle line for me and i have to do it, because the
client's application knows the attributes that way.

please guide me where and what are the code changes that i have to make, and
what structure i have to follow.
special thanks.

Regards
FQ