intermediate CA authentication failing

inverse inverse at ngi.it
Thu Sep 13 14:32:44 CEST 2007

On 9/13/07, mallika <mallikkin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you very much for your reply.Which freeradius server version will
> support this facility.Because we are implenting it in our product.We are
> using  CENT OS -kernel 2.4.20 .Is there any patches are available to upgrade
> freeradius.please help me.........

Mallika,

I don't know if your product is going to use an embedded linux version
with some weird hardware.. if that's not the case and you are using an
unpatched kernel, you are running toward a shipload of problems. I'd
suggest using a recent kernel, with all its bugs fixed.
As for freeradius, you should download and compile the latest stable
version (and upgrade the needed libraries as well) with its security
fixes rather than looking for a patch which is unlikely to work and
even to exist at all.
Latest stable version is 1.1.7