RADIUS-LDAPv3.schema attribute description(s)

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at dagdrivarn.se
Fri Sep 14 11:56:22 CEST 2007

Quoting Turbo Fredriksson <turbo at dagdrivarn.se>:

> Is there any documentation of the attributes in the LDAP
> schema?
>
> I'm trying to write a GUI manager for RADIUS (actually a
> 'plugin' to my http://phpQLAdmin.com) but I don't know
> how to write the lead text to the form...

Cross referencing with the ldap.attrmap, I managed to make
the following patch. But a DESCription like:

    DESC 'replyItem: Reply-Message'

for the LDAP attribute 'radiusReplyMessage', it kind'a sucks.
Maybe there's better documentation for the RADIUS attribute.
I'll check...

But that still leaves no mapping for the following RADIUS
attributes:

  dialupAccess
  radiusArapFeatures
  radiusArapSecurity
  radiusArapZoneAccess
  radiusClientIPAddress
  radiusGroupName
  radiusHint
  radiusHuntgroupName
  radiusLoginTime
  radiusPasswordRetry
  radiusProfileDn
  radiusPrompt
  radiusProxyToRealm
  radiusRealm
  radiusReplicateToRealm
  radiusStripUserName
  radiusTunnelAssignmentId
  radiusTunnelClientEndpoint
  radiusTunnelMediumType
  radiusTunnelPassword
  radiusTunnelPreference
  radiusTunnelPrivateGroupId
  radiusTunnelServerEndpoint
  radiusTunnelType
  radiusUserCategory
  radiusVSA

At least, they are'nt referenced in ldap.attrmap. Oversight, are these
LDAP attributes deprecated (or not implemented)?

One I recognize is 'radiusRealm'. Must be the RADIUS attribute 'Realm',
right? Shouldn't that be in ldap.attrmap?

If someone could finish the line(s) above ({reply,check}Item) and the
corresponding RADIUS attribute, I'm happy to produce a good patch for
this...