Sending Cisco AV Pairs per realm

Dan Goscomb dang at goscomb.co.uk
Fri Sep 14 17:28:51 CEST 2007

Hi

I have a number of realms on my radius server (FreeRADIUS Version
1.1.6). All users are valid in both realms (one is for dialup, one for
broadband).

e.g.
dang at dsl.realm
dang at dial.realm

All realm's are stripped so that the user (dang in the examples above)
is authenticated. However, on dial.realm I need to return a couple of
Cisco-Avpair attributes; how can this be done?

I have tried a hints file, however although I get the message on debug:

  hints: Matched DEFAULT at 17

The data specifies is not sent back in the RADIUS reply.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Dan