Possible FreeBSD Jail problem, or other bug in/with FreeRADIUS 2.0.0-pre2

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Sep 16 18:46:34 CEST 2007

Scott Lambert wrote:
> I've added some debug prints to lrad_packet_list_socket_add and changed
> up the printfs in lrad_packet_list_find_byreply.  I don't know that they
> will help.  But, just in case....

  The problem is this:

> In jailed client:
> radclient: main: radclient_head->request->src_ipaddr.af = 0
> radclient: main: client_ipaddr.ipaddr.ip4addr = 0, client_port = 0
> lrad_socket: sa->sin_addr = 0
> lrad_packet_list_socket_add: src.ss_family == AF_INET
> lrad_packet_list_socket_add: ps->port = 64551
> lrad_packet_list_socket_add: ps->inaddr_any = 0

  That should be 1, not 0.  Fix that, and everything else will be OK.
Don't bother with printing anything in the packet comparison functions,
or the hash functions.  They're just innocent bystanders.

  Figure out WHY lrad_packet_list_socket_add() isn't setting
ps->inaddr_any to 1.  That's the only relevant issue.  Everything else
is noise.