Freeradius doesn't detect EAP when authenticating against MySQL

Andrew Rowson freeradius at growse.com
Sun Sep 16 23:08:22 CEST 2007

tnt at kalik.co.yu wrote:
> Comment it out anyway.  You are setting Auth-Type Local in SQL database
> then. If not in radcheck then in radgroupcheck.
>
> Ivan Kalik
> Kalik Informatika ISP

I feel really stupid now. It was sitting there in radgroupcheck setting
the auth-type to local.

ARGH.

Ok, regroup. The new output is in the same place as before
(http://public.growse.com/radiusd.log) - it sets the auth-type to EAP
and seems to issue the attributes (my cisco priv ones are there) ok. My
laptop still doesn't get an IP address, but this may now be an issue
with the AP.

Can I safely now say that freeradius is behaving correctly and the issue
is now with the AP, or does the above output still point to a freeradius
issue?

Thanks for everyone's help so far.

Andrew