Solved: Gigawords

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Tue Sep 18 08:10:41 CEST 2007

Guilherme

Thanks I have committed a patch. Sorry about that. This is one of the reasons
why I normally dont keep the different sql dialect files in sync without
significant testing.. There are just too many differences. Unfortunately
this causes them to gradually get out of sync over time. If you see any
other issues, please let me know and I will fix them

Regards

Peter

--

Peter Nixon