Limit users traffic quota via radius

liran tal liransgarage at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 15:48:12 CEST 2007

Actually if you are working with MySQL or some other SQL database
server maybe you can write your own sql module that accomplishes that.

I would suggest taking a look at Max-All-Session as an example.
What you want to do is create a kind of sql module that will act as a
counter
for the traffic used by the user and perform actions based on that.

Regards,
Liran.