Controlling access to my Wireless network.

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Wed Sep 19 00:27:00 CEST 2007

If you have XP clients your best option is PEAP. Read instructions in
eap.conf about setting it up. But that will work only if your passwords
are stored in plain text or NT hash (not much to do with EAP but
MSCHAPv2 used as tunnel authentication protocol). If your passwords are
encrypted in some other way you can use SecureW2 suppicant and TTLS-PAP.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP