Controlling access to my Wireless network.

Kent Thomas Kent at solarbee.com
Wed Sep 19 00:44:52 CEST 2007

Ivan,Thanks a million.  I've been looking at using peap.  I have a mixed
network, mac & xp.  I wouldn't mind using plain text passwords if that could
be forced.  The only configurations that get close to working get as far as
machapv2, then fail because of no nt/lm password.  If I could use the
password from my ldap connection which seems to be working nicely, then I
would be thrilled.  Could you give me the eap.conf that would do that?
Thanks a million
Kent