proxy reply attribute

Aren Chua cclian18 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 11:41:47 CEST 2007

Hi Alan

Thank you for the reply.
Could you provide some example on attr_rewrite and attr_filter
I have look for some wiki on freeradius site, but still not understand how to use it.

Regards,
Aren Chua> Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 09:45:08 +0100> From: A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk> To: freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> Subject: Re: proxy reply attribute> > Hi,> > > > Hi,> > > > I do have a question about the proxy reply attribute. > > Where should i set/change the attribute like Session-Timeout and Idle-Timeout after the proxy authentication accepted?> > wherever you set replies eg post-proxy could fire up an SQL query or> Perl script. you could also use attr_rewrite or attr_filter to > change a remote servers return value> > alan> -> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html