EAP (PEAP) MS-CHAPv2b how to

riky.none riky.none at email.it
Fri Sep 21 15:03:18 CEST 2007

Alan DeKok ha scritto:
> riky.none wrote:
>
>> I configure freeradius on basic autentication mode (using file
>> /etc/freeradius/users)
>>
>> paperino Auth-Type := Local, User-Password == "paperino"
>>
>> topolino Auth-Type := EAP, User-Password == "topolino"
>>

>   (1) DO NOT SET AUTH-TYPE
>   (2) Use Cleartext-Password := ...
>       NOT User-Password ==
>

>> rlm_eap: No such EAP type peap
>>

>   Read eap.conf.
>

>> I want use autentication without certificate
>>

>   If you're using PEAP, you need a server certificate.
>

>> HOW TO configuration WIFI (cliente xp) and freeradius using EAP/PEAP ???
>>

>   See the Wiki.  This is covered there.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html
>
> .

not hangry Alan

I feel really stupid now...

i insert in users file:

myuser   Cleartext-Password := "somepass"

run freeradius -X

/etc/freeradius/users[219]: Parse error (check) for entry myuser: Unknown attribute "Cleartext-Password"

eap config is not easy to read (for newbie)

There is one basic howto to configure freeradius using TTLS???

in wiki i not find one basic howto EAP-TTSL