Vista Authentication

Iain Ellis Iain.Ellis at lawcol.co.uk
Sun Sep 23 11:09:48 CEST 2007

Hello

Are there any known gotcha's concerning Vista clients authenticating?  I'm running 1.1.7 with my certificates compiled with xpextensions and I can't get a Vista client to go beyond Sending Access-Challenge when authenticating.  XP clients are authenticating OK, just not Vista.  I'm authenticating to NDS via LDAP.

Any suggestions\thoughts gratefully received

Rgds,  Iain

This email and any attachment(s) is intended for and confidential to the addressee.  If you are neither the addressee nor an authorised recipient for the addressee please notify us of receipt, delete this message from your system and do not use, copy or disseminate the information in, or attached to it, in any way.

Our messages are checked for viruses but please note that we do not accept liability for any viruses which may be transmitted in or with this message.
The College of Law of England and Wales.  Registered charity No 271297