simultaneous use

Tue Sep 25 13:35:32 CEST 2007

Hi!

The Problem is still there.

Alan:

Ok, I put the start and stop records back to radacct table. But it's the
same problem... when I delete the entry with the stop time 0000.00.00
00:00:00 the user can login again.

Ivan:

You wrote:
If you are sending stop packets to the stop table you need to point the
simultaneous use check and verify queries to it as well.

I already inserted to my MySQL-DB:
INSERT INTO radgroupcheck (GroupName, Attribute, op, Value)
values("dialup", "Simultaneous-Use", ":=", "1");

is this what you meant?
-> I don't know what a "check and verify query" is... this is my first
radius / mysql project... i would be happy if you could specifiy your
answers for beginners :-D

regards

Michael