Exec-Program based on LDAP Attribute

John Wever jwever at integrity.com
Wed Sep 26 18:10:40 CEST 2007

Yes, thats exactly what I want, but the script is never fired. It is my
understanding that the acct_users file only sees accounting packet data,
if the CustomAttrib is a checkItem would it even be available to query
at this point?

Just as info, I take off the ", CustomAttrib == true" and the script
fires as expected for all authenticated users.