EAP (PEAP) problem with MS Win XP

WAYNE VANDERMERWE WAYNE.VANDERMERWE at impilo.ecprov.gov.za
Fri Sep 28 15:12:57 CEST 2007

When i use Cleartext-Password I get the same resaults from the DEBUG been

Login incorrect: [53986067/<no User-Password attribute>] (from client elhc-network port 0 cli 00-0F-CB-FA-D4-63)
What I have tryed is change the settings in "EAP MSCHAPv2 Properties to not use my windows login name and password" and this connects when i supply the same user name and password as indicated in the user.conf file.

I see there is a command called radeapclient. Can anyone give me help with this to test EAP like the radtest command?

Try with JRadius Simulator:

http://jradius.net/wiki/index.php/JRadiusSimulator

And why have you commented out Cleartext-Password and entered
User-Password?

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP