same attribute for multiple users

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Fri Sep 28 16:08:58 CEST 2007

"This way didn't work." I hope that means that DEFAULT entry didn't
match, not that attribute didn't do anything on the NAS. DEFAULT entry
should go below the user entries. Try using operator that always matches
then:

DEFAULT   User-Name =* "whatever"
                 Filter-Id="some_acl0.in"
                 Fall-Through = 1

Thet should appear as a math in the debug.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP