ťŘ¸´Łş Re: TNCC warning

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Sat Sep 29 20:47:37 CEST 2007

..
Module: Loaded eap
 eap: default_eap_type = "tnc"
 eap: timer_expire = 60
 eap: ignore_unknown_eap_types = no
 eap: cisco_accounting_username_bug = no
rlm_eap: Loaded and initialized type tnc
rlm_eap: Loaded and initialized type md5
rlm_eap: Loaded and initialized type leap
 gtc: challenge = "Password: "
 gtc: auth_type = "PAP"
rlm_eap: Loaded and initialized type gtc
..
modcall: leaving group authorize (returns updated) for request 0
  rad_check_password:  Found Auth-Type EAP
auth: type "EAP"
  Processing the authenticate section of radiusd.conf
modcall: entering group authenticate for request 0
  rlm_eap: EAP Identity
 rlm_eap: No such EAP type tnc
  rlm_eap: Failed in EAP select
..

You have added a tnc module in eap.conf and broke it. AFAIK that's not
the module in freeradius distribution. You will have to ask for
help/instructions/patches from those who have made it.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP