rlm_eap: No EAP-Message, not doing EAP?

secrookie at mac.com secrookie at mac.com
Tue Apr 1 07:41:01 CEST 2008

Thanks for the responses.

At the moment its running in WDS mode which supposedly causes a problem when the radius authentication feature is turned on.  Once I reconfigure my WLAN 'without' WDS, I will try again and am confident :-) it will work.

So can I presume, for the WLAN devices which 'do not' support EAP authentication, would MAC address authentication be the way to go.

And for the other WLAN devices which 'do' support EAP authentication, install the CA and client certs and configure EAP-TLS accordingly.

Regards,
secrookie

My next task would be setup pix login authentication. ;-)