Ascend-Data-Filter with srcip from ippool

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Apr 2 08:19:23 CEST 2008

Andreas Kalb (akalb) wrote:
> Now I'm back to my original problem, where I wanted to use an
> Ascend-filter with entries matching IP-address from pool. I still don't
> know, how to change order of modules to make the IP-address known to the
> files-module and appreciated your uidance again.

  You don't have to.  You can add the ascend data filter via "unlang",
in the "post-auth" section, right after the "test_pool" module is called:

post-auth {
	test-pool
	if (ok) {
		update reply {
			Ascend-Data-Filter := "ip in forward srcip
%{reply:Framed-IP-Address}/32 dstip 1.1.1.2/32"

  Again, this is documented.  See "man unlang", and the examples.