session-timeout for disconnect at fixed time

javkhlanbaatar at newcomsystems.mn javkhlanbaatar at newcomsystems.mn
Wed Apr 2 14:19:22 CEST 2008

hi,

i want to disconnect user at midnight. So I've read the April 2004's forum
and found some solutions. But there isn't anything about where to put
Session-Timeout attribute. I've tried to put into users file.

DEFAULT Group := 'static', Session-Timeout := `%{expr: ((%l + 86399) %%
86400) - %l}`
    Service-Type == Framed-User ...

It didn't return Session-Timeout. But when I remove Group section from
users file then it returns Session-Timeout.

Also I've tried to put this into expr section in the radiusd.conf. Then
put expr into authorize section. But it says authorize section couldn't
read expr.

How can I do this?

I want to put this attribute into mysql radgroupreply table. What should I
enter in the Value field?