Please advise : Freeradius 2.0.3 on FreeBSD 7.0 Crashing...Signal 11 ...

Vikash Badal Vikash.Badal at is.co.za
Wed Apr 2 17:16:17 CEST 2008

Old libraries are moved to /usr/local/lib/compat

I cleaned out /usr/local/lib/compat and the problem still exists.

Please note: This email and its content are subject to the disclaimer as displayed at the following link http://www.is.co.za/legal/E-mail+Confidentiality+Notice+and+Disclaimer.htm. Should you not have Web access, send a mail to disclaimers at is.co.za and a copy will be emailed to you.