Mapping ldap attribute with radius attribute...howto?

Eric Martell workoutexcite at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 20:16:23 CEST 2008

Hi Alan,
   Thanks so much. Really appreciated. It works !

One more simple/stupid question regarding "duplicate entries in the LDAP".

We have scenarios when one PC gets transfered to other user, we don't delete the registered MAC address of the previous PC. The other new user still able to register with the previous user's existing PC MAC address one more time. Thus the scenario of duplicate entries in LDAP.

If there a way when ldap query (irrespective of how I use) finds multiple resultset, gets the first result and returns success instead of sending reject.

The dn is not the uid as ldap tree is structured with roleid as dn and uid/did is an attribute. Also changing ldap tree is not possible.

Please let me know.
Thanks in advance.

Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote: Eric Martell wrote:
>    Can you please reply me about LDAP multiple attributes in the radius
> reply response on this? Will really appreciated.

  raddb/ldap.attrmap  See the "operator" field, which is an operator
just like in the "users" file.

  Alan DeKok.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html