EAP Authentication

Devinder Singh devinbhullar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 09:24:17 CEST 2008

Hi Ivan Kalik

When i set EAP turned on using 802.1x authentication i dont sem to get users
authenticated to the RADIUS Raccheck account table.

How do i enable EAP using 802.1x and allow users to get authenticated to the
RADIUS Server radcheck table which has the user name and login details

Thank you

Devinder

--
Devinder