Unknown value ntlm_auth for attribute Auth-Type

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Fri Apr 4 10:02:02 CEST 2008

OK. I can see it instantiated. But you would need unlang to call it as
there is nothing to set the Auth-Type.

There is another way in dealing with pap requests to AD avoiding
ntlm_auth. Uncomment Auth-Type {ldap} in authenticate section and change:

set_auth_type = no

to yes in ldap configuration. Then you can do ldap "bind as user"
authentication for pap requests.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP