Why my schema is not working?

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Fri Apr 4 14:31:47 CEST 2008

What happens when you copy and paste the query from the debug? Can you
post the result?

I would doubt that the code is "alergic" to that particular group and
works for others. "blackholed" doesn't look like a reserved word.
Queries are executed by mysql not radius server.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP