(FreeRadius + Nortel switch cookbook?)

FRANCIS PROVENCHER francis.provencher at msp.gouv.qc.ca
Fri Apr 4 15:28:32 CEST 2008

Hi all im pretty new to Freeradius,

We want to centralize authentification in our envirronement.
I have search on google but i did'nt find any "how to" about the
configuration of FreeRadius server Vs Nortel Baystack switch's. Some one
can point me in good direction for documentation to set this up?

Thanks all.

Francis Provencher
Ministère de la Sécurité publique du Québec
Direction des technologies de l'information
Division de la sécurité informatique
Tél: 1 418 646-3258
BlackBery; 1 418 473 6419
Courriel:   Francis.provencher at Msp.gouv.qc.ca

CEH - Certified Ethical Hackers
SSCP - System Security Certified Practitionner
Sec+ - Security +