JRS Case Study - Eduroam & FreeRADIUS 2

Arran Cudbard-Bell A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk
Fri Apr 4 16:33:11 CEST 2008

Hi All,

The University of Sussex recently completed a case study for JANET UK
focusing on implementing the eduroam service using FreeRADIUS. It's not
quite at the same level as the official eduroam cook book, but should
provide FreeRADIUS 2 users wishing to implement eduroam (visited / home)
service a starting point.

Comments, suggestions and corrections welcome.

http://www.ja.net/documents/services/janet-roaming/sussex-freeradius-case-study.pdf

I'll also be around at Networkshop 36, so hope to see some of you there :)

(I apologise for the diagrams, something weird in the PDF conversion
process, trying to get it fixed...)

Best Regards,
Arran L Cudbard-Bell

--
Arran Cudbard-Bell (A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk)
Authentication, Authorisation and Accounting Officer