Freeradius + CHAP

SANDY KALUGDAN sandykalugdan at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 6 14:51:24 CEST 2008

I just found out that I have the freeradius 1.0.1, pre installed in my RHEL4. tsk, tsk...

Try /usr/local/sbin/radiusd -v

[root at host cgi-bin]# /usr/local/sbin/radiusd -v
radiusd: FreeRADIUS Version 2.0.3, for host i686-pc-linux-gnu, built on Apr  6 2008 at 16:19:04
Copyright (C) 1999-2008 The FreeRADIUS server project and contributors.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
You may redistribute copies of FreeRADIUS under the terms of the
GNU General Public License.
For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYRIGHT.