RPM Build Errors

Austin G. Smith Austin at digitalson.com
Sun Apr 6 16:43:22 CEST 2008

Thanks!!

That worked like a champion!  As note, I had to go to /etc/raddb/certs
and run ./bootstrap to gen the certs then recursively chown the
/etc/raddb directory to the radiusd user.

After that, radiusd fired up with no errors whatsoever!  I am off to
configure now ;)

If anyone needs this rpm, it can be found at
http://www.digitalson.com/freeradius-server-2.0.3-0.x86_64.rpm

Hopefully this will help someone else out, as I have been helped ;)

Cheers,

Austin G. Smith, A+, MCP
Digital Son, I.T. Services
www.digitalson.com