Freeradius + CHAP

SANDY KALUGDAN sandykalugdan at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 07:08:40 CEST 2008

What do you want to put in them? This is enough to get authenticated.

Good day to all! I'm testing my setup right now and this is that it tells me when I try to authenticate this user.

rlm_sql: Failed to create the pair: Failed to find IP address for
rlm_sql (sql): Error getting data from database
rlm_sql (sql): SQL query error; rejecting user
rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 4
++[sql] returns fail
Invalid user: [s/fj4\032] (from client localhost port 2 cli 00-1C-A4-6F-21-10)
  Found Post-Auth-Type Reject
+- entering group REJECT
        expand: %{User-Name} -> s
 attr_filter: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 11
++[attr_filter.access_reject] returns updated

Any ideas?