Freeradius 2.0.3 - radtest utility

Jeff Green Jeff_Green at sapiens.co.uk
Tue Apr 8 13:12:52 CEST 2008

Hi,

      Been using  Freeradius for 5+ years now and I'd just like to say
it's great
software, many thanks to Alan et al for all their hard work !

I'm currently investigating moving from RHEL4 / Postgresql 8.1 / FR
1.1.6
to Centos5.1 / Postgresql 8.3 / FR 2.0.3 - fell down a couple of holes
(config wise) but I think I've got everything working OK now.

I've found that the radtest client in FR 2.0.3 isn't displaying the
Accept / Reject message any more. However  NTRadPing against
the same server works OK.

Is this me or a feature ?

                        Many Thanks,

--
Jeff Green
Network Support Manager

"the mirrors of my eyes are always focused in surprise,
my mouth is covered by a smile"

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this email and document(s) attached are for the exclusive use of the addressee and may contain confidential, privileged and non-disclosable information. If the recipient of this email is not the addressee, such recipient is strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying, distribution or otherwise using this email or its contents in any way.

Please notify the Sapiens (UK) Ltd. Systems Administrator via e-mail immediately at networksupport at sapiens.co.uk, if you have received this email in error.

Disclaimer: The views, opinions and guidelines contained in this confidential e-mail are those of the originating author and may not be representative of Sapiens (UK) Ltd.