Stale Sessions

Bill Brunton bbrunton at icu.net
Tue Apr 8 17:43:40 CEST 2008

I am having the same problem. I am using:
radiusd: FreeRADIUS Version 1.1.3, for host i686-redhat-linux-gnu, built
on May 10 2007 at 12:30:17 on Centos 5.1.

I only have about 150 users authenticating and I have plenty of CPU time
and the server is in a datacenter with several DS3s so I doubt it is a
bandwidth or cpu load issue.

I get the following in radius.log

Tue Apr  8 07:11:57 2008 : Error: rlm_radutmp: Logout for NAS
XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX port 407, but no Login record

--
Bill
bbrunton at icu.net
http://www.brunton.net
http://www.video-records.com
http://www.icu.net
KA0SEP NNN0HQA/OK
ATP CFII BE200 BE300 BE300F BE1900 BE2000 BE2000S CE500 SIC CE525 HS125 LR45 LRJET

The Internet... The place to be!