FR 1.1.7 + AD 2003 + LDAP

Charlie B cbwonderboy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 15:52:36 CEST 2008

Hi Phil,

You are dead on with what is going on however this is occurring when the
user enters the 14 days prior to being required to change their password,
and even when the user themselves are prompted to change.

Just so its clear.
When user enters two week prior to being required to change password, their
password no longer allows access to network
When user changes password when prompted, their denied access "Logon
Failure" to the network

We find we have to delete the registry key for the computer, since the
logged on user key is removed by the system in order to correct the issue.
Or we change the setup to have the user prompted to logon (balloon) rather
than use the logged on credentials.  In this case the same username and
password combination works successfully.

If there is anything else I can provide to find a solution please let me
know, this is a real pain in ***