location of source files in windows freeradius

Nicolas Goutte nicolas.goutte at extragroup.de
Thu Apr 10 10:23:21 CEST 2008

Am 10.04.2008 um 05:17 schrieb <sanjeev.kumarroy at wipro.com>
<sanjeev.kumarroy at wipro.com>:
> Hi,
> This link contains the exe for freeradius 1.1.7. I have already
> installed that. But the problem for me is that I am not able to
> locate the source files as was available in linux. Can you please
> let me know where I can get the source files once the exe is
> installed?

I do not think that the sources are installed at all. (Such a thing
would be highly uncommon in the Windows world.)

As for where to find the exact corresponding source, sorry, I do not
know. (Neither where any patches against the official source would be.)

Have a nice day!

> Thanks.

Nicolas Goutte

extragroup GmbH - Karlsruhe
Waldstr. 49
76133 Karlsruhe
Germany

Geschäftsführer: Stephan Mönninghoff, Hans Martin Kern, Tilman Haerdle
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Münster / HRB: 5624
Steuer Nr.: 337/5903/0421 / UstID: DE 204607841