FW: Hello,

Johan Nyman Johan at mediavisiongroup.se
Thu Apr 10 18:15:23 CEST 2008

Hello all!

I am trying to get a wireless client to connect to the Freeradius server
using WPA & WPA2 Enterprise .

I have followed this guide:
http://www.smallnetbuilder.com/content/view/30213/98/1/5/

But I am getting a few error messages from the radius console:

1:

++[mschap] returns noop

    rlm_realm: No '@' in User-Name = "puppypc", looking up realm NULL

    rlm_realm: No such realm "NULL

2:

 rlm_eap: EAP packet type response id 2 length 12

 rlm_eap: No EAP Start, assuming it's an on-going EAP conversation

3:

rlm_pap: WARNING! No "known good" password found for the user.
Authentication may fail because o

++[pap] returns noop

I am gussing that any of the above are a hint to what could be the problem,
could anyone point me in the right direction here? On where to look/what to
change. how to fix.

Attaching the entire outtake from the radius console.

Thanks for help,

Best regards,

Johan