rlm_ldap error

Jean Frontin frontin at irit.fr
Fri Apr 11 15:07:31 CEST 2008

rlm_ldap: reading ldap<->radius mappings from file /etc/raddb/ldap.attrmap
Hello,

I want to receive as Reply-Message carLicense value.  When I debug a
radiusd session I can see the erro mentionned below (line marked by a
star).  Have you an idea to eliminate this ?

  rlm_ldap: reading ldap<->radius mappings from file /etc/raddb/ldap.attrmap
  rlm_ldap: LDAP radiusCheckItem mapped to RADIUS $GENERIC$
  rlm_ldap: LDAP carLicense mapped to RADIUS $GENERIC$
  rlm_ldap: LDAP radiusAuthType mapped to RADIUS Auth-Type
  rlm_ldap: looking for check items in directory...
  rlm_ldap: looking for reply items in directory...
* rlm_ldap: parsing carLicense failed: big brother is watching you

Regards

--
Jean Frontin
System team