Stale Sessions

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Apr 11 18:39:55 CEST 2008

Hi,
> No one has any ideas or suggestions? If I can solve this issue I will
> have a 'perfect' freeradius installation. And FYI I upgraded my server
> to a dual core 2BG of RAM and still the same issue resides.

radutmp issueS? what are you using to make sessions unique? perhaps
they are not unique enough.  also, some NASs do have issues
with sending this sort of thing properly.  most posts
on this topic have, historically, stated that if you have
a session time-out of eg 1 hour, then just run a script which
will close any session that has not bene updated for at least
an hour - because ,logically, that session is now dead
and gone.

alan