NAS list update without restarting radius server.

Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET ml at t-b-o-h.net
Sat Apr 12 00:38:33 CEST 2008

Hi,

	I had actually kept this email in my queue to implement
someday. Today is someday. But I have a question.

	The config file contains IP addresses, which the nas.sql
doesn't. How do I sync up the format of the clients.conf with
the nas.sql?

client nas_shortname {
	ipaddr = ??????????
		(or)
	ipv6addr = ????????
	netmask = ????????
	secret = nas_secret
	require_message_authenticator = ????????
	shortname = nas_shortname
	nastype = nas_type
	virtual_server = ????????
}