EAP/TTLS

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Apr 12 17:45:13 CEST 2008

Johan Nyman wrote:
> - I'm going to copy back the default "eap.conf" "radiusd.conf" and "users"
> files, so I can start over again with clean files.

  Good idea.

> - Some tutorials I have followed are old, compared to the new version that I
> have 2.0.3.

  I wish all old tutorial disappeared off of the net.  Since most
started out wrong, getting rid of them isn't a bad idea.

> - Can you give me an example on how I should configure these three files
> "users" "eap.con" "radius.conf".
>
> - The authentication method I am looking for to use is "EAP/TTLS"

  You do nothing.  See doc/ChangeLog, for version 2.0.0.

> - I have all the certificates ready to go.

  Put them in raddb/certs, in the files mentioned in eap.conf.  Or, edit
eap.conf to point to your certificates.

  The whole point of 2.0 is that you start the server... and almost
everything works.  The tutorials that described endless steps to
configure things were usually wrong to begin with, and are completely
unnecessary in 2.0.