rlm_exec question

T Kid82 tkid2000 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 07:53:52 CEST 2008

Anybody know about these two things that I asked?

1. I have log incoming authentication requests set to yes but they do
not seem to be getting logged (in the radiusd.log file). Ideally I
would like to see the same level of verbosity as the radiusd -X mode
gives on standard out in my logs. Is there anyway to do that without
actually running the server in debug mode?

2. Is there a config setting for locking out a user temporarily if
they make more than say 5 unsuccessful login attempts in a short time
 span?

Thanks.