$RAD_REPLY - Add multiple pairs issue (rlm_perl)

Mon Apr 21 14:18:04 CEST 2008

I found that any pair that is being inserted in the authorize section is
again inserted in
the authentication section. Is this the desired behavior?

I managed to overcome this by emptying the %RAD_REPLY hash at the
beginning of the
authenticate method :

%RAD_REPLY = {};

Thought I should mention it in case someone tries something like that.