Nas IP address in logs

Sergio Belkin sebelk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 16:57:39 CEST 2008

Thanks Ivan,

I know that :) But I want get IP from NAS's that are behind a
NAT-proxy-firewall server, I want the NAS IP and not the
NAT-proxy-firewall server IP.

In fact my clients.conf has something as follows:

 client 10.128.255.86 {
   require_message_authenticator = no
   secret = "pepepotamo"
   shortname = "Hormiga"
 }
 client 10.128.255.87 {
   require_message_authenticator = no
   secret = "pepepotamo2"
   shortname = "Avispa"
 }
 client 203.221.198.59 {
   require_message_authenticator = no
   secret = "pepepotamo3"
   shortname = "Abeja"
}
-- end of file---

client with 203.221.198.59 is a remote server (connect to radius via
vpn)  with NAS's "behind".

If I run in debug mode I can see the "actual" NAS IP can be read,

For example:

rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 203.221.198.59 port 2048,
id=0, length=123
   User-Name = "soyreloco"
   NAS-IP-Address = 192.168.134.210
   Called-Station-Id = "001d7edc2621"
   Calling-Station-Id = "001b63085e39"
   NAS-Identifier = "001d7edc2624"
   NAS-Port = 63
   Framed-MTU = 1400
   NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11
   EAP-Message = 0x0200000a016c79616972
   Message-Authenticator = 0x951db6ffd60187bc4b6fee7f951feef3

 is there a way to get such a thing (192.168.134.210 in this case) in
radius logs with radius running in non-debug mode?

Thanks in advance!