Dot1x on cisco 3560

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Apr 25 09:57:44 CEST 2008

Hi,

> Are you using certificates? or MD5 challenge ?

PEAPv0/EAP-MSCHAPv2

> I think that you are using LDAP or MySQL to manage your users.

thanks for guessing. but no, we use Active Directory with ntlm_auth

> What do you have in your users files.

very very little.  and at this point in time your users file
is almost useless because the FreeRADIUS is not getting any
'pap' module enabled too? that deals with Cleartext-Password
conversions.  heck, why not break all and set your users
config to MD5-Password == "blah" ?

alan