Need to check Freeradius V1.1.4

Breuer Nicolas Nicolas.Breuer at Belcenter.biz
Fri Apr 25 10:59:37 CEST 2008

 Dear all,

 I need to perform some changes in our post-auth process.

 We need to check a value in a sql database.
 If value = XX , i need to add a reply item.

 We already have links to the radius database for ip-pool but we
 need to connect to an other database to achieve this.

 Do you have an idea ?

 I didn't find any modules to achieve this.

 Maybe i can modify the sqlippool module, but i need some help

 I can create a sql query in the sqlippool.conf and connect
 in the sqlippool.c

like this.

 sqlippool_command(data->stop_begin, sqlsocket, instance, request,
                          (char *) NULL, 0);

 but is it possible to directly connect to the database and the table
 in this sqlippool_command ?
 adding the sql_db after the sqlsocket ?

 Any others ideas?

 Thanks