Redundant SQL

Breuer Nicolas Nicolas.Breuer at Belcenter.biz
Mon Apr 28 12:05:06 CEST 2008

 Hello

 I'm using a redundant config for the module ip_pooling

 #  Get an address from the IP Pool.
redundant {
ip_pooling
ip_pooling2
handled
}

 If ip_pooling failed > go to ip_pooling2 using the sql2 connection
 to an other mysql server.

 SQL2 is correctly loaded

 I started radius. Ok - on SQL1.

 If i kill mysqld without restarting the server.

 rlm_sql_mysql: MYSQL check_error: 2002 received

sqlippool_command: database query error in: 'COMMIT'
rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 2
rlm_sqlippool: IP address could not be allocated.
+++[ip_pooling] returns noop

IP Allocation FAILED from ip_pooling (did  cli  port  user XXX)

The system doesn't load the SQL2. I need to restart the radius
 to have the sql2 working and the ip allocated.