OT: EAP-TTLS - Problem with securew2 and Vista

Sergio Belkin sebelk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 14:04:19 CEST 2008

2008/4/27 Tural Kaptan <tural.kaptan at alto.com.tr>:

>  Dear Sergio,
>
>  Sorry for the delay in the reply, I just wanted to drop you a note related
> to the problem that you have mention in your e-mail to freeradius-users
> lists on 18th of April ..
>
>  We had experienced the same problem with some Vista machines - especially
> 64bit versions .. For this we have used differently compiled version of
> SecureW2 that you can download from here http://www.hofhom.nl/securew2/ ..
> We are using this version now for some of Vista clients with no any problem
> .. If you have already successfully solved the problem in different way, can
> you please drop me a note on this .. If you already solved in the same way,
> just ignore this e-mail ..
>
>  Thanks and BR,
>
>  Tural Kaptan
>  Technical Manager
>  ALTO/IT Solutions

Hi Tural,
Sorry for reply to the list, but I think that maybe it's useful for
someone. I'll try this version, since enter user and password in
securew2 instead of waiting for dialog box appears didn't solve the
problem.

Thanks in advance.

Open Kairos http://www.openkairos.com
Watch More TV http://sebelk.blogspot.com