Discard duplicate requests if received within a specified period

rsg ranil.santhish at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 16:02:58 CEST 2008

Hi,

I would like to discard duplicate Auth requests based on certain
attributes other than the NAS-IP-Address (e.g. Calling-Station-Id,
Pool-Name).

For example if there are two requests originating from 2 NASes which
corresponds to a particular client, I would like to discard the second
request if it is received during a threshold time value (eg. 15
seconds)

Specially I find that when using SQL for authorization this situation
occurs as it takes a while to perform authorization using SQL.

Thanks for your guidance,

rg